Friday, August 20, 2010

So much to do

File reports long overdue
Organize the creative and slam the narrative
Reactivate Facebook to honour Farmville requests
Honour the boss’s request for deadlines
Wonder if the latest memo was my fault,
In which case tender an apology
Or submit a request requesting an explaination
Add the title Apology Filer to my resume
Call the boy
File an email request instead
Refresh windows, perhaps the inbox will have something new
Submit a resume?
Submit to an interest
Read my horoscope Yahoo, Msn, Osho...
Compatiate my zodiac ... yes ms doc, I know ‘compatiate’ is not a word
Pound my ears with more music so I don’t think
Go for a run, wasn’t the long term plan to be all smooth?
Cry, think, muddle, brood, slam, pound, pursue, leave, bake

One less day of this life...
I will need more coffee

No comments: